Lungarno della Zecca Vecchia, 38 | 50122 Firenze | ITALIA | +39 055 2623564 | Fax +39 055 0127376
Nothing could be more romantic than a wedding destination in Florence: the enchanting atmosphere of the historic Villa set in an age-old park; the river that marks time as it flows by the Mulino di Firenze; or the view that soars over the roofs of Florence and its monuments out to the surrounding hills. These are a few of the settings that can surround your most special day.
Lulled by the fascinating embrace of the ancient stone mill house set on the green banks of the Arno river, not far from the historic centre of Florence, the Mulino di Firenze will reveal the secret of your dream for a lifetime. This romantic and versatile structure proposes:
• “Il Grano d’Oro”, an excellent restaurant that offers traditional and personalized menus for all occasions in a spacious and typically characteristic indoor dining room or on a terrace overlooking the weir in the river;
• A brand new internal space called Officine Condotte, created from the overflow tanks of the ancient Florentine waterworks, a multi-functional area available for ceremonies and festivities;
• A gracious outdoor courtyard with a small intimate and reserved amphitheatre, where vows can be taken, and parties can be arranged when the weather is fine;
• Romantic Tuscan rooms are available to satisfy all the needs of the newly-weds and guests who wish to stay over.
A terrace with a 360° view of the city of Florence. The Empireo is a breathtaking venue and an exceptional setting for symbolic summer ceremonies or cocktail parties to toast to the honour of the most special occasions.
Villa Olmi Firenze is a magnificent eighteenth century estate surrounded by the enchanting atmosphere of a marvellous park with Italian gardens, all just a few minutes from the city centre. The ample spaces, the elegant and refined style that distinguish this estate will be at your disposition for your most important day.
• “Il Cavaliere”, an excellent restaurant, with menus that you can personalize to your taste and the occasion as required;
• A small, romantic twelfth century chapel, a perfect setting for a symbolic ceremony;
• A refreshing veranda for an open-air banquet when the weather is fine;
• A marvellous park with a swimming pool and Italian gardens, where every moment of the celebration can find a setting;
• Two reception rooms furnished with antiques and Murano chandeliers for ceremonies to be conducted indoors;
• Luxuriously refined rooms and suites to satisfy all the needs of the bride and groom and their guests.